$20k SIGNING BONUS - HELP WANTED - Oroville, WA LPOE
Potential for a $20k SIGNING BONUS if you meet all requirements!
Work Location: U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Oroville, WA Land Port of Entry.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 5+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver's license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice. -EPA 608 - 06A Electrical license - Ability to work in confined spaces
Summary of Brown Point Benefits
- Competitive pay.
- Bonus and performance incentives
- Company provided term life insurance
- Company provided accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company provided long term disability insurance
- Mutual of Omaha 401k plan; Company contribution is 50% of the first 4% of the employee contribution.
- Access to company medical and dental plans
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Eleven paid holidays per year: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, Washington's Birthday, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Two weeks paid vacation; three weeks after five years, four weeks after 15 years, and five weeks after 25 years.
- Paid sick leave: One hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked, up to 56 hours of paid sick leave each year.
Come join our winning team! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-288-6647 x.1004 to apply. You'll be glad you did!
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure